1. You will need to contact the local authority and request for an application form. Some councils may charge a fee to hold a party at a local park or community centre.
2. You will need to ask if there is power available and if metal stakes can be used to secure the bouncy castle. If there is no power available, we can supply a generator for $88 (including fuel). Sometimes the local authorities will not allow metal stakes to be used due to the risk of damage to reticulation. If this is the case, sandbags or water drums can be hired for an additional $20.
3. Email the completed form back to the local council and “cc” us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We will liaise with the local council and provide them any information including our Public Liability Insurance and Work Safe Documents if required to speed up your application. We will always “cc” you in the process.
5. Your application will then be approved.
6. Access Required: Depending on which inflatable you hire, we may require vehicle access and need to arrive several hours earlier to set up.
7. Upon arrival, we will require someone to be present to guide us on the location of the set up, access to the power source and go through the safety and hire procedures.
6. On the day of the event, we will arrive no later than 1 hour minutes before the start time. Please have your mobile nearby incase we need to get in contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: A Responsible Adult Must Be Present And Supervising the Children At All Times During The Period Of Hire.