Perth Bouncy Castle Hire Agreement
Please Download your PDF copy below.
Including Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Bouncing Castle to ensure
that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- Maximum age limit is 12 years old unless you have hired Big Blue or The Super
Star Jumping Castles which is suitable for ALL AGES.Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed in the Bouncy Castle which will
avoid choking and damaging of the bouncy castle (Please note if the Inflatable is
collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges, and foreign objects MUST be removed before
using the Bouncy Castle. It is recommended to be wearing socks when using the
- Strictly No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be inside
the Bouncy Castle.
- No smoking or barbeques near the Bouncy Castle.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and is not be allowed.
- A Responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times.
- Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers
according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small
Children from using it at the same time.
- Ensure Children Are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner
likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments.
- Please do not switch off the blower, unless of bad weather.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily
bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the
Bouncy Castle. Any Child who is feeling unwell should not be in the bouncy castle as
they may get more sick.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inflation or deflation as
this is DANGEROUS.
- DO NOT MOVE THE INFLATABLE after the inflatable has been set up.
- Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and
are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- Ensure that an area of 1 metre around the unit is completely clear.
- The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain , the blower must be turned off, disconnected and taken out of the rain to avoid damage. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) in the bouncy castle can be dried with a towel.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Check the meter box and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away 0421 464 018.
- Riders with mental or physical impairment SHOULD NOT be allowed to use this
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT use and immediately deflate the inflatable if the wind
exceeds 30km/hr and/or it rains. You do this by turning off the blower.
- Keep children away from the blower at all times.
- Maximum 12 children on the bouncy castle at all times.
- The Bouncy Castle must be kept dry at all times, unless of wet weather. It must
NOT be used as a water slide due to safety reasons. Any deliberate use of water on the
bouncy castle will incur a fee of $200.
Overnight Hire – Special Conditions
If you are hiring the inflatable overnight, please ensure all reticulation has been turned
off. If the inflatable is wet during pick up, there will be a wet cleaning charge of $150.
To be approved for an overnight hire, you must make sure the property is secured
overnight and there is a clearance of 1.5m from all sides of the inflatable including the
height. The company has the right to refuse set up, if these conditions are not met.
Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable
for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole
responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone
using this equipment.
CLEANING AND DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
If you are having the bouncy castle secured with metal stakes, our company cannot
accept any responsibility for any damage caused to the reticulation or garden. It is the
hirers responsibility to clearly mark out the location of any reticulation, underground
piping or other items before setting up.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as
above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable
and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable
being returned in an unacceptable condition ie: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I
will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge of $150.
Please Download your PDF copy below.
We’re Here To Make Your Event Stress Free